Wedding Menu 7
Spitting Pig Staff to Serve Your Reception Drink
Canapés Served As Guests Arrive (Choose Six)
- Handmade Gourmet Sausage
Served With A Whole Grain Mustard Dip.
- (V) Mini Pizza
Classic Tomato And Mozzarella Pizza Topped With Sliced Greek Olives.
- (V) Mini Quiche
Delicately Prepared Fresh Pastry Cases With A Variety Of Fillings..
- (V) Wild Mushroom Bouchees
Puff Pastry Cases Packed With A Creamy Mushroom, Garlic And Thyme Filling.
- Chicken Satay
Skewered Marinated Chicken Strips Served With A Peanut Dip.
- Indian Selection
A Selection of Mini Indian Snacks.
- Pate Encroute
Smooth Brussels Pate Piped Onto Crusty Garlic Croutons.
- Spicy Thai Chicken Kebab
Mini Kebab of Marinated Chicken, Red and Green Peppers and Sweet Chilli Dip.
- Smoked Salmon on Fresh Brown Bread
With Black Pepper and Fresh Lemon Wedges.
- (V) Haloumi Kebabs
Griddled Chunks Of Greek Haloumi Cheese Skewered With Caramelized Onions.
- Grilled Fillet of Beef
Lightly Grilled Fillet of Beef Served With a Salsa Verde Encroute
- Tiger Prawns
Whole Tiger Prawns On A Mange-Tout Wrapped Skewer Served With A Lemon Mayonnaise.
- Roast Beef in Yorkshire Pudding
Mini Yorkshire Pudding Filled With Finest Beef Fillet And A Horseradish Dressing.
- Feta Skewers
Feta Cheese Marinated In Fennel And Toasted Sesame Seeds Served With Cucumber, Olive And Mint.
- Mini Burger
100% Beef Handmade Mini Burgers Served Encroute with Crispy Lettuce and a Tomato Salsa
- Mini Veggie Burger
Mini Sesame Topped Burger Buns with a Juicy Veggie Burger and Tomato Salsa
(Served To The Table) - (Choose One)
Fresh Homemade Creamy Vegetables Soup and a Crusty Bread Roll
- Smoked Salmon
Finest Smoked Salmon Accompanied By Prawns & Avocado Served On a Bed of Curly Endive with a Mustard and Dill Dressing
Handmade feta cheese and Sundried tomato Tartlet served on a bed of local seasonal leaves
- Salad Nicoise
Classic French Summer Salad Consisting Of Tuna, Olives, New Potatoes & Cherry Tomatoes with Homemade Vinaigrette
(Served Buffet Style) - (Choose Two)
- Spit Roasted Pig
Served With Apple Sauce Stuffing & Crispy Crackling
- Spit Roasted Spring Lamb Seasoned With Rosemary
Served With Mint and a Mustard & Dill Sauce,
- Whole Spit Roasted Turkey
Served With Fresh Cranberries and Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Local Free Range Spit Roasted Chicken
Served With Chipolata Sausage, Stuffing and Homemade Onion Gravy
- Spit Roasted Sirloin Of Roast Beef
Served With Horse Radish Sauce, Yorkshire Puddings And Homemade Red Wine Gravy.
- BBQ 100% Beef 6oz Handmade Burgers, Chefs Own Gourmet sausage.
- Thai Chicken Kebabs & Meaty Marinated Spare Ribs.
- Whole Roast Dressed Salmon
Plus Vegetarian Alternative
Plus Vegetarian Choose One From the List Below
- 3 Bean Chilli Con Carnie with Basmati Rice
- Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff with Basmati Rice
- The Chefs Famous Vegetable Curry with Basmati Rice
- Yellow Split Pea Curry with Basmati Rice
- Crusty Bread Rolls and Selection of Sauces
Select Salad and Potato
Salad (Choose Four)
- Green Leaf,
- Tomato & Basil,
- Carrot & Orange With Sesame Dressing,
- Crispy Thai Salad,
- Avocado and Cherry
- Apple Celery and Mayo,
- Singapore Noodles,
- Classic Greek,
- Classic Caesar,
- Luxury Coleslaw,
- Baby potato with a Honey and Mustard Dressing,
- Savoury Rice
Then Choose Two Potato Options
- Jacket Wedges
- New Potato Salad
- Warm New Potatoes in Herb Butter
- Jacket Potatoes,
- New Potatoes Roasted With Rosemary And Garlic.
Followed By a Selection of Puddings
(Served To the Table) - (Choose Two)
- Summer Pudding
Summer Berries Set In Their Own Juices and Enveloped By Soft White Bread.
- Vacherins of Strawberries and Passion Fruit Cream
A Collection of Strawberries with a Melee` Of Passion Fruit and Mascarpone on a Fluffy Meringue Base
Choux Pastry Buns Loaded With Whipped Cream And Smothered In Chocolate Sauce.
- Chocolate Torte
Handmade Individual Dark and Delicious Chocolate Tortes, With a Light Crunchy Base.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
Chef’s Special Pudding with a Yummy Toffee Sauce.
- Lemon Tart
Butter Pastry Filled With Zesty Lemon Custard Garnished With Fresh Raspberries And A Fresh Fruit Coulis.
- Baileys and Toblerone Cheesecake
Handmade Individual Cheese Cakes, With a Light Delightful Creamy Cheese Filling Set on a Crunchy Biscuit Crumb Base.
- Fresh Fruit Salad
A Refreshing Dessert Of Seasonal Fruit Smothered In Their Own Juices.
All Served With Cream
Wedding Cake (Provided By Yourselves)
Served On a Plate Dressed With Ripe Berries, a Coulis of Summer Fruits and Fresh Cream
Tea, Coffee and Mints served to the table
Evening Buffet – Traditional BBQ
Your Main Course is Served Buffet Style Where
Your Guests Have a Choice of Our Freshly Cooked Meats Below
- Marinated Chicken Fillets
- Homemade Irish Beef Burgers
- Irish Salmon Darnes
- Homemade chilli Burger
- 1 Foot Long Hot Dogs
- Homemade Vegetarian Kebabs
Chefs Choice of 4 Freshly Prepared Salads
- Green Leaf
- Tomato & Basil
- Carrot & Orange With Sesame Dressing
- Crispy Thai Salad
- Avocado and Cherry Tomato
- Apple Celery and Mayo,
- Singapore Noodles
- Classic Greek
- Classic Caesar
- Luxury Coleslaw
- Baby potato with a Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Savoury Rice
Selection of sauces
- Brown Sauce
A Selection of sliced beads and floury rolls
This Menu Includes:
- A Spitting Pig chef, catering assistant and waiting staff to arrive on site approximately eight hours previous to your chosen serve time.
- All dishes to be prepared fresh at your venue while your chosen meat is slowly roasting. (A pig will take between four and six hours to cook)
- As guests arrive canapés will be served by experienced waiting staff.
- The Spitting Pig Company is also happy to serve a reception drink as well (provided by you).
- The starter will be served to the table once the guests are seated and relaxed
- The main course will be served as a buffet; the chef will carve your meat while the waiting staff serve the various other dishes.
- The dessert will be prepared, dressed and served to the table
- Wedding cake will be sliced, dressed and served to the table.
- We are happy to serve champagne (provided by you) for a toast at this point .
- Price Excludes Crockery, Glassware and Cutlery